Saturday, March 30, 2013

When you were lost once

When would the winter ends? How long does it take for the Spring to come ?
Lost 
When the thick icy snow buried the ground and you were once lost in the track. 
Life isn't easy but complicated. 
I had lost myself for many years. And, now it's time for me to seek the real me. 

What am i suppose to be? What's the purpose for me to live ? What's my obligation ?
Do i satisfied with what i'm now ? 
Am i who I'm  ?
I had asked myself the same questions , repeatedly almost every night. 
Did i found my answer in the lonely winter ? 
Hmmm ....
I would said yes, but not everything. 
I still found myself lost in my career path. I'm still struggling with what i'm on now. 
Biotechnology, Biomedical, Medical and Political. 
Four of it were still in consideration. 
Medical was my first dream since i was young, but i gave it up at the age of 16. 
I'm regret for what i did, but there's no time machine nor u-turn for me. 
I'm getting older from years to years, and i'm still working on my degree certificate. 
I must have the decision right now, before proceeding to another stage. 
Right now, I'm just lost in no where. 
Somehow, i really wish i could find the answer but i'm afraid that would take me a long time and I don't have much time for that either. 
Fooling around for 3 years really wasted my time, and when the time I'm willing to be serious and hardworking the time doesn't allow me. 
I won't said that as unfair, but a small punishment.

We shouldn't always blame the god or others when the things isn't right. 
We should think of "WHY"? 
I saw lots of my friends in Malaysia didn't really know how the laws work. 
Despite, their way of thinking is still on their own, the way they see things differently. 
I just felt uncomfortable and loss patience when chatting with them. 
Maybe I'm a little arrogant with myself. 

Why I'm lost, there's only one reason because i thought of being lost. 
That's what the Law of Attraction taught me. 
Think the way you want and make it happen. 
That's why others always said " THINK POSITIVELY" 
I should clear my mind and think carefully what i'm willing for the coming 10 years. 

3 comments:

  1. is still not too late...... you are still young........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... We cannot always think that we are too young. The concept is the same as " there's still a tomorrow" . No matter how old, whatever things you miss is forever. Although, others will said it's not late but the effect and results are not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as long as no regret for today......... life move on.......

    ReplyDelete