Thursday, March 14, 2013

End of the Winter and the Beginning of Spring

Dramatic changes in the weather temperature that almost drive me crazy.
I wondered how could they live in seasoning country?
How could they lived under a negative condition ?
How many layers of clothes do they had ?
Wont they be uncomfortable ?
Too much wonders and questions for that.

Contrarily, country that located near to the equator also came up with questioning.
Long exploded skin under the sun radiation could cause skin cancer.
Sweating whole day long making peoples to be frustrated.
Having short pants making peoples to be guilty.
No matter seasoning or sunny, there's always questions by the peoples.

Now, i wondered !!!
Can i get myself adapted to the weather in Malaysia once i'm back ?
Frankly speak, I do love the weather in the United States especially when it is sunny with wind.
No sweating, No freezing
Partying, cycling, walking around the town would be the best option ever.
Although, some of them said during the summer in United States it will be hotter than Malaysia.
I doubt.
I should get a shot next year either in States or Europe.




No comments:

Post a Comment