Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Break

             Most of the University has begin with their Spring break. I saw lots of my friends travelling to other states, I'm so jealous with. Nonetheless, I still have 3 Midterm to go before the break. I know, I know. Pathetic life ! This's how student life suppose to be. Although, I'm having a difficult time dealing with the History and Biology, I still need to go through it. It's just depends whether I want it to be in a tough or relax way. I can feel the burden i had right now. The overwhelming of the studies really make my life stressful. 
             Every night, every moment when i'm weak and tired I always comforting myself "It will be over soon" trying to make myself tough. Sometimes, i really hate myself because no matter how hard i work the grade wasn't that good as i thought. The more I'm trying to pushing up my grade especially Biology the more I wanted to give up with. I couldn't focus on the textbook for so long, and i'm so easy to get distracted. I tried to arrange my schedule and accomplish my task for the week. I wish there's somebody that can by my side helping me and until now i haven't get it. All it needs --- TIME
             This was my first Spring in Kent and having 1 week break. Everyone is heading to the cities and I will be staying at home dealing with my books and maybe sunshine in Kent. Spring break suppose to be travelling, having some shopping and enjoying life in the cities. I'm just jealous for those that can travel. Never mind, i believed even in a small town i also can have some enjoyment. Maybe i could try the food downtown, eat whatever i can, load my tummy with all food and grow fatter. This sound to great, right? 
              This coming Spring break I might can have a visit to IKEA and grab a small sofa place it in my room and then enjoy my life with books and coffee or maybe with some classical song. Whoa~ it sound awesome.  Looking forward for the wonderful Spring break and best ever for my Mid term. 

No comments:

Post a Comment