Friday, November 29, 2013

The Image

I'm not God but myself .
Sometimes, i'm lost nowhere 
Sometime, life can be reckless, hopeless, sad , disappointed
But,
if we're being optimistic 
Life will be fun, happy and meaningful. 

I just need someones' to enlighten me 
Telling and showing me the light, where i'm suppose to be.
I know, 
right now i'm not who i'm
Something is still missing 
And, what i need is explore myself to find out 

The fire will start to glow once the time is right
And, yet that will be the time i find myself.

The years and days before,
I blamed everything
I blamed on results, lecturer, friends, families but NOT myself.
That moment, i knew i was lost.
Somehow, I'm being too arrogant and tenacious on something and focusing more on the pre-surface.

I knew, life was never easy for everyone.
But, still I insisted with what I thought at first.
Nobody can changed it tho.

For now, i'm willing to accept whatever advise, comment from others.
The goal of mine was to learn as much as i could.
I'm willing to pay for the price and wanted to have a glory reputation
I want to earn my first goal before 30.

I see the image of what i wanted the most in the future.
I know what i'm going to focus on
And, I just need to brave myself and learn to be confidence
No more admiring on others.
For friendships, i will just take it easy.
No pressure on friendships

Journey is mine, not theirs.
So, why should I bother so much on friendships when it's no worthy?
Just be smart and learn.
Complaining all over the f* status at facebook sometime just got me so annoyed.
I'm not proud of myself but it's really the time for them to think about it.
From what i had seen was they were just the same as my past.
Be mature, please.
Think deeper and have a more wider images around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment