Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Loss

Nov 30 2013, black day of the month because we all loss him, Paul Walker.
Legend of the car race since 2001, playing the role of Brian O' Conner in Fast & Furious.
Yet, everything gonna to be different since then.
The moment i saw the news it was really a huge strike ever.
Only two celebrities that got me down.
Wong Ka Kui, Paul Wong dead on June 30 1993 and now we loss Paul Walker one the Nov 30 twenty years after Paul Wong.
A sudden strike and tragic news before the end of 2013.
I really wish that's just a sense of rumor 
Somehow, God just playing a trick with us.
All the fans of him got heartbroken once the news was confirmed.

I still can't believed it,
just like i'm still dreaming.
You know, how much it hurts although he's just my favor actor
I did cry the moment i hear about the news'
Barely lose of control of myself
The sadness can be only buried inside my heart 
Dec 13 will be his last movie left for all of his fans,
Paul Walker, rest in peace 
and I believed your work left for us will always remain as what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment