Sunday, December 1, 2013

When it comes to reality

I thought I could hold my strength with the bravery that god gave 
Unfortunate, I fail 
It will be a long December and 2013
We all loss the car legend, Paul Walker which really make my day down 
Throwback on every movie, condolence by the ff families 
Devastating news ever 
The tears just couldn't hold any longer in my eyes
Heartbreaking for the universal  and also for me
Suddenly, i felt that i lost someone important in my life and turn my life to be dark.
Looking forward the light sent by the God to show me the path
Now, i realized how important it is to be love and love everyone besides you.
"LOVE" is never late as you have it with you and telling peoples. 
"LOVE" is never a romantic but somehow a way to show you caring.
Nov 30 always a day to remember you, and your spirit will always live with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment