Saturday, June 1, 2013

On My Way Back Home

Waiting for months 
Hiding my excitement
Missing my food
Different kinds of feeling mixed together and came into 

Months away from home
Lots of unpredictable things happened
Life can be restless and uncontrollable
No one's know what will happen next
Neither foreseeing nor dreams. 

It's such a long way back home
Hours of flight and transits from United States to Asia
Chicago, second visit
I love the city and also the peoples.
Sometimes, i wish to be study here
I can shop, eat and enjoy the park
How wonderful life can be if we choose the right destination at first!
This was my first time travelling alone from States to Asia
It's really fun but sometimes I am helpless especially when it came to shopping and also when i'm lost in nowhere 

Hong Kong, second destination
A very short trip for myself to take a breath
What i would said was "JESUS CHRIST" 
The weather was so warm and hot 
I couldn't take it and merely had my asthma 
The stuff over here wasn't that cheap either.
I would prefer to shop in states rather than HK
HK is good for food but others NO

Malaysia, last destination
Seeing the familiar landscape, sea water and also the building makes me so happy 
Seeing the cars, cars plate began with P, K, W makes me feel that I'm home
This was long way for me to be back.   

No comments:

Post a Comment