Friday, May 17, 2013

My Mistake

Mistake that became my shadow 
I would never know the truth or answer,
If someone never tell me
Telling me how ridiculous it was for my undo mistake 
I would never know that the mistake would hurt so much 
Not for others but also myself
I always thought of sincerely 
But I think I'm wrong 
"Sincere" that I brought to others was pain and hurt 
Recalling on those days, had became one of my nightmare 
I could not accepted nor thought of it 
It was my darkest side I ever had in my life 
And, because of the mistake I could face it for the moment 
The pain that I never aspect 
The hurt that I had created 
All those ridiculous move making me to be shameful 
Somehow
I tried to imagine how things work at that time
I also wonder how others thought of me 
How others get through with me
There's too many questions that do not have sufficient answers
Those questions can only deeply bury in no where.  
                                                                                                                         
     [to be continue]

No comments:

Post a Comment