Saturday, April 6, 2013

Responsibility and burden

Idk how much it weigh for "RESPONSIBILITY" and " BURDEN" itself. 
Idk how long it takes me to realize the word and meaning of it. 
Idk how it would change my life.
There's too much of  " I DON'T KNOW" 
And, that's we called as LIFE 

Too much wondered, worried will become part of it and became our burden.
I never felt burden or having responsibility till the age 21.
My life was easy going, less stress and more joy. 
That's how i lived for the 20 years and now i needed to have some burden as my motivation.
Responsibility for my family and uncle. 
I needed to take over the role of it, taking care of them.

Money always the boss for everything.
For me, it's just something externally used for shopping. 
And, the cruel reality was money come before family.
I would never thought "money" could ruin someone family no matter how "HARMONY" it was.
The moment i heard about the splitting in my family, thousand of holes penetrate over my heard. 
How painful it was!
From that moment, i swear to myself and god that I wanted a harmony family. 
But, how to maintain that harmony and peace in the family
Answer:  " Richer than others" then you will be the boss.
Having a strong financial foundation, then others won't step you on behind. 

So, right now the only goal for me :" Study hard, travel hard, play hard, get scholarship"


No comments:

Post a Comment