Saturday, March 21, 2015

Things that I should fix during Spring breaks

After all the busy studying life, this is the right time to have a short break and also reassembling every single mistake that I had did for pass few month. 
I had been over underestimating myself on my studies especially Chemistry. 
It's always a heartbreaking whenever I had the results. 
Over and over again, I told myself to be focus, pay full attention but I failed to. 
What's wrong with me? 
I wish i could had that answer for myself.
And right now, I need to figure out solutions that I'm able to fix those messed within a month. 
A week of break, might have help and beforehand I just need a three days break to enjoy, play and take a rest. 
After that, it will be the time to settle down and start preparing for the next exams and also finals. 
What a complicated feelings I ever had after years. 
Feelings that couldn't be expressed by words 
Aghhh... 
Whatever...
Life's always complicated, isn't ?
A promise to myself 
" Not to forget whatever you had started with, just keep going and stay strong on track" 

No comments:

Post a Comment