Friday, September 20, 2013

Busy week

Have been studying for one month and everything seem to be good at the beginning but fuck off at the end.
What came into my mind was, "I NEED TO CHANGE" "IS TIME TO CHANGE"
I always did some ridiculous and stupid things that always get myself screw up just like today
I screw up my genetics exam 1
I'm age of 22 and i need to be serious and responsible for every act and decision i have made.
So...
I need to end up with my "screw up life" by taking serious on my study attitude . 
I don't want to be useless as before. 
Fooling around and wasting mums' money. 
Mum' love me so much and I should also be concern of what I'm doing.
I need to responsible for my 3 major courses and i need to be under president list again.
I know it will be hard for not having a strong foundation on biology.
That's why i need some stress to push myself to the edge.
Study is NEVER easy for students. 
Now, I regret for what I had done in the pass so I promised myself not to repeat the same mistake again. 
"WE CAN LIVE ONCE IN OUR LIFETIME;
BUT CANNOT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE FOR A LIFETIME." 

No comments:

Post a Comment